When: 30 August 2022
Time: 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm (AEST)
Where: Hybrid – Consulate General of India in Sydney, 265 Castlereagh St or Zoom
This event will deliver insights on ‘Doing Business in India’ along with some pragmatic presentations on compliance to expand your business.
On the 30th August 2022 from 5:00-8:00pm, join the Professionals in International Trade and their partner NewLand Global for Sydney’s leading event on Simplifying Doing Business In India
This event will highlight the current trade relationships between Australia and India, along with some pragmatic presentations on compliance to expand your business in India, and finally the success story of a company that expanded to India in recent years
Panel discussion topics:
- To create awareness of trade and investment opportunities between Australia and India
- Deliver insights on ‘Doing Business in India’ ‘Simplifying Doing Business with India
- Bridge connections between Australian and Indian companies
- Open new commercial partnerships and outcomes
- Drive new pathways for profits and revenues
- Amplify multistakeholder industry interactions
- Strengthen industry engagement with Australia’s Indian diaspora
- Access the India market better
- From ‘WHY INDIA’ to ‘HOW-TO in INDIA’
Food and drinks will be catered for at this event.
Event is free to attend. Tickets will go fast, so please book to secure your ticket.