Individual Yearly Membership – $100/yr
- Enjoy discounted access to all PIT events including forums, panel discussions and social networking opportunities
- Connect with over 800 local and international global professionals
- Increase your knowledge about international trade & investment through peer-to-peer learning, information shared on our website, blog, events and partner activities
- Grow your professional network of like-minded professionals by actively contributing and participating in PIT’s activities
- Strengthen your cultural intelligence (CQ) by engaging in cross-cultural exchange with our multicultural membership
- Build strategic and mutually beneficial business partnerships with other members
- Find out about job opportunities across the sector and share opportunities
Once your application is submitted you will receive a confirmation email welcoming you to the network. Full membership benefits will be activated upon receipt of payment and subject to renewal on an annual basis.
We look forward to meeting you at one of our future events!
If you have any questions about PIT membership or if you would like to become an event partner or contribute as a speaker or panelist at a future event, please connect with us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a rapidly growing organisation for professionals interested in advancing international trade and investments, from more than 50 different countries and across all career stages. We commit to educating each other about current developments and exchanging ideas to create sustainable international trade.
Build strategic & mutually beneficial business partnerships with members.
Connect with over 800 local and international global professionals.
Find out about job opportunities across the sector & share opportunities.
Strengthen your cultural intelligence (CQ) by engaging in cross-cultural exchange with our multicultural membership.
Enjoy discounted access to all PIT events including forums, panel discussions and social networking opportunities.
Increase your knowledge about international trade & investment through peer-to-peer learning, online resources, events and partner activities.
PIT’s Members work in the following organisations
Accounting & Tax Services
Immigration, HR & Visa Services
Travel & Logistics Services
Government Trade Offices
- The Australian Trade Commission (Austrade)
- Danish Trade Council
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade (DFAT)
- Enterprise Ireland
- Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office
- Bord Bia – The Irish Food Board
- US Commercial Service
- Advantage Austria
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Business France
- Business Sweden
- Israel Trade Commission
- Korean Trade Office (KOTRA)
- Netherlands Trade Commission, Consulate-General
- Department for International Trade (UK)
Other Australian Government Groups & Departments
Industry Organisations & Chambers of Commerce
- Export Council of Australia (ECA)
- Asia Society
- NSW Business Chamber
- French Australia Chamber of Commerce
- Danish Connect
- German-Australian Chamber of Industry and Commerce
- Portuguese Australian Chamber of Commerce (Portrade)
- Norwegian Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Solomon Islands Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Australian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce
- Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA)
International Business Consultants
- Dearin & Associates: Middle East
- Foley & Associates Pty Ltd: United States, New Zealand, Spain & Australia
- Strategy Australia
- Think Global Consulting: Brazil, Russia, India, China
- O&L Consultancy Services Australia Pty Ltd: Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, China, Germany (Specialities: FMCG, Construction Materials, Renewables, Retail)