Springboard your career today!
In our mission to support our members, Professionals in International Trade is pleased to partner with the Global Trade Professionals Alliance (GTPA).
GTPA is the only organisation globally to develop the international standard for certifying trade professionals.
Do you want to obtain an internationally recognised certification for professional competence in the field of global trade?
PIT members can benefit from a 20% DISCOUNT on all GTPA certification.
As a Global Trade Professional (GTP) you will benefit from:
- Global Trade Professional certification under ISO/IEC 17024;
- A trusted and internationally recognised certification;
- Career opportunities and progression;
- A global network and profile,
- International and strategic partnerships;
- Business development opportunities.
Click here to watch a video on “Why become a Global Trade Professional?”
GTPA offers certification, developed under ISO/IEC 17024, at the following Certification Levels and in the following Certification Specialisations:
- Global Trade Practitioner (GTP)
- Global Trade Manager (GTM)
- Global Trade Executive (GTE)
- Trade Management
- Trade Finance and Supply Chain Finance
- Trade regulation and compliance (Transport, Logistics and Clearance)
- Trade Policy
- Trade Law*
- Market Development*
- Global Supply Chain Management*
- Trade Research and Economics*
- Risk Analysis and Mitigation *
* Please be advised that these levels and specialisations are not available at this time as the competencies for certification are currently under development. Should you have any queries regarding your options to apply for any of the specialisations highlighted please contact GTPA at firstname.lastname@example.org
To receive a 20% DISCOUNT CODE for all GTPA certification please contact: email@example.com.
If you are interested to know more about GTPA certifications please visit http://www.gtpalliance.com or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org