On November 4th 2021, Professionals in International Trade organised a webinar in partnership with the Polish Investment & Trade Agency (PAIH), the Polish Australian Business Forum and the Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce.
The purpose of this webinar was to showcase the trade & investment bridges and opportunities between the Central Europe region and Australia. And more specifically the business landscape from Poland, Estonia but also some of the recent business cases that expanded across those countries.
We had the pleasure to hear from:
- Alexandre Kohn, Chair at Professionals in International Trade
- Jakub Wilchelm, Head of Foreign Trade Office at Polish Investment & Trade Agency
- Pawel Jakubik, Board Member PL Cloud & Digital Leader at Microsoft
- Jaroslaw Wludyka, Managing Director Australia at Comarch
- Virge Nielsen, Director at Estonian Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Anhar Khanbhai, Senior PR Manager (Pacific & Japan) at Wise
This event covered the following topics:
- Central Europe as a gateway into the European market for Australians
- Overview of the industry’s strengths- exploring how digitisation and ICT solutions have become the growth engine for Central Europe
- How to get access to the best Polish and Estonian competences and partners
- The latest and most innovative technologies spearheaded by organisations in Poland and Estonia
- How outsourcing and offshoring to Poland and Estonia can be beneficial for Australian companies
Make sure you don’t miss out on our upcoming events. Please follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with the latest news in International Trade and all our upcoming events.