Due to the inherent complexities and fast changing pace of international business many of our members make use of multiple paid industry and company intelligence databases that allow us to keep up to date of key trends and to obtain high level market information.
While these databases often serve as a good starting point for new consulting projects – nothing in international business beats speaking directly with local stakeholders to get the real story for our clients.
Some of the favourite databases used by our members includes:
- IBISWorld provides market research reports, data and strategic insights on more than 700 Industries in Australia, NZ, USA and China.
- Euromonitor provides market research, data, statistics and analysis on Australia.
- D&B Hoovers provides information on private and public companies and industries. Includes 18 million global companies of which two thirds are North American.
- Bureau van Dijk specialises details of 150 million private companies worldwide combined with software for searching and analysing companies.
- Cordell Projects delivers fully researched building, construction and infrastructure project information for the Australian and New Zealand markets.
- BCC Research: Multi-sector market research with an emphasis on materials, environment, electronics, lifesciences, information technology and food. Global coverage.
- BMI/Espicom: Medtech Country reports
- Datamonitor: In-depth market research reports, data and news covering Global Healthcare.
- Flight Global: Database and news feed covering commercial airlines, airports and MRO providers worldwide.
- Frost & Sullivan: Multi-sector, in-depth market research reports international in scope, covering healthcare, electronics, automotive, technology, energy, food and financial services.
- Gartner: Information technology covering areas such as hardware, software, applications, IT and enterprise management. Global coverage.
- GlobalComms: The most complete source of data about the wireless, broadband, and wireline markets, covering over 210 countries and 1700+ service providers.
- International Strategic Analysis: Global country intelligence for over 190 countries, economic forecasting and international market analysis.
- Kompass: Global database of companies by sector, including manufacturers, distributors and services.
- Marketline: Multi-sector company, industry and country profiles covering automotive, consumer markets, energy, financial services, healthcare and technology sectors. Global coverage.
- Medtrack: Insights into pharmaceutical pipelines, sales, epidemiology, patents, deals and provides a comprehensive view of the biopharmaceutical business landscape.
- Phocuswright: Global research, data and reports on the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
- Tenderscout: Webportal for analysing all published European tenders and tender award notices.