Professionals in International Trade (PIT) is a networking group based in Sydney, Australia.
Our members represent and support the trade and investment activities of overseas companies in the Australian and New Zealand markets.
We have launched our new paid Individual Membership.
Our Members include
- Commercial Advisors from consulates and foreign trade commissions
- Representatives of Chambers of Commerce and Business Associations
- Consultants specialising in international trade & investment support
- Professional service providers: legal, accounting, marketing, sales, logistics, etc
- To connect like-minded professionals through networking opportunities
- To strengthen our members international trade and investment knowledge
- To encourage cross-cultural exchange and strengthening of our members cultural intelligence (CQ)
- To foster strategic business partnerships and build a community of international trade professionals
- Regular networking events in Sydney
- Guest speakers, workshops and panel discussions
- Peer-to-peer learning and professional development
- Sharing of job opportunities