Thank you for attending the Professionals in International Trade virtual event on Monday 19 October 2020, 10.00 – 11.00am AEDT, for an address and panel discussion. Asialink Business CEO Mukund Narayanamurti presented findings from Asialink Business’ latest report Winning in Asia: Creating long-term value.
Following the address Mr. Narayanamurti was joined for a discussion with our expert panellists:
- Ms. Kathryn Dioth, CEO, Hinrich Foundation
- Mr. Neil Parekh, Partner and Head of Asia, Australia & New Zealand, Tikehau Investment Management Asia
Two years in the making, ‘Winning in Asia’ unpacks some of the commonly held misconceptions about doing business in Asia. Delivering fresh evidence-based insights, the report addresses significant questions raised by business leaders, investors, and policymakers.
- Does offshore expansion lead to superior returns?
- Which companies have succeeded in Asia and what are their business models?
- What capabilities do boards and senior executives need to enable corporate success in Asia?
- How can we best manage stakeholders, brand, and reputation in Asian markets?
- Key considerations for doing business in Asia, particularly in a post COVID-19 environment.
Here is the recording of the webinar: